Focus and Scope
The aim of this journal publication is to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of social studies, public administration and public policy.
Jurnal Administrasi Publik (JAP), particularly focuses on the main problems in the development of the sciences of social, public administration and public policy areas as follows:
- Urban and Rural Development;
- Social Changes;
- Bureaucracy and Administration Development;
- Decentralization and Regional Autonomy;
- Economic and Public Policy;
- Public Management and Governance;
- Public Service Management;
- Any specifics issues of public policy and management.