About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Biotropical Research and Nature Technology (J.Biotropica. Res. Nat. Technol.) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the publication of novel research concerned with the advancement of Biodiversity studies of Wetland tropical. It publishes original research articles, short communication, and reviews on the following subjects:
- Studies on Biodiversity topics such as: biodiversity patterns, conservation priority, wildlife management, conservation plan and ecosystem functioning under global change in Asia.
- Studies on Zoological topics such as: Animal Behavior, Comparative Physiology, Evolution, Ecology, Systematics and Biogeography.
- Studies on Botanical topics such as: plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, plant physiology and biosystematics. This includes comprehensive series of volumes dealing with the genome evolution of plants. Recent developments on plant metabolic.
- Studies Potential Biology topics such as: exploration of the applicable of probiotics, antimicrobials including antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antiprotozoal agents, and their derivatives in biomedical, agricultural, food, and cosmetic products.
Manuscripts that are not in accordance with the subjects will not be considered to be published. We also discourage manuscripts written by a single author.
Journal of Biotropical Research and Nature Technology has published annually in April and October with 5 articles each edition. It is also published in versions electronic.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published in Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors and readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, but they must give appropriate credit (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, Authors retain copyright and grant the Journal of Biotropical Research and Nature Technology as the publisher of first publication right.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.