- The manuscript should be written in Indonesia or English and be submitted online via the journal website.
- The author must log in to make a submission.
- For further information, you can download our register and submit guideline (Download Submission Guidelines)
- After that you can download the template, the authors do not need to change paper margin size, because of the size of the margin already in accordance with the standard A4 paper size
- The author also does not remove the watermark and the footer of the article template
- For more details please download our article template from this link "Download Template".
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, the author is required to check the conditions of submission with all items set by the STEAM Engineering Journal. Articles can be rejected if they do not meet the guidelines for writing the STEAM Engineering Journal.
- Articles to be submitted in the journal STEAM Engineering: (a) DO NOT contain elements of plagiarism, (b) have NOT been published, including not being in-press status, and (c) NOT being registered in another journal.
- Articles must be written in accordance with the format (style of the environment) determined by the journal STEAM Engineering. If the minimum requirements are not met, it can cause the manuscript to be rejected.
- The submitted paper is the result of research within the scope of : (1) The issue in mechanical engineering such as design, energy conversion, manufacture, metallurgy, and automotive; (2) Teaching and Learning in Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET): learning theories and strategies; curriculum development; learning media development; teaching methods; character education in TVET; industrial internship; work-based learning; e-learning development for TVET; technology-based entrepreneurship based learning; school-based enterprises; vocational students' behaviors; (3) Evaluation, Assessment, and Certification in TVET: qualifications frameworks; competence-based education and training; authentic assessment in TVET; industry standards-based competency assessment; (4) Human Resources Management in TVET: vocational career development; teachers' and trainers' professional development; leadership in TVET; teachers’ leadership recruitment; vocational teacher’s certification; contributing professional association board; (5) Vocational Resources in TVET: laboratory facilities; workshop facilities; vocational budgeting; vocational education infrastructure; Applied technology in VET; virtual laboratory development; digital library; augmented and virtual learning Facilities Development in TVET; and (6) Contemporary Issues in TVET: Policy in TVET; social issues in TVET and social impact of VET provision; vocational education for sustainable development; the public-private partnership in TVET; IT-based community; educational justice in TVET.
- The length of the manuscript consists of 7 to 12 pages including the title, author's identity, abstract, table, picture, and reference.
- The manuscript is written in A4 size paper, margins (top, left, bottom, right) are 2.54 cm, single spacing, Time New Roman font 11pts, and written in 1 column. See template.
- Citation/quotation/referral refers to the APA (American Psychological Association) standard.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English, saved in the MS Word compatibility mode file format with Microsoft Word 97-2003 format.
- Other provisions, can be seen in the STEAM Engineering Journal template.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.